Xian Sheng Chew Choon Ming
The Disciple of GOD, the Deliverer of All Unclean Spirits
6th August 1936 to 5th June 2000
- Are laws effective?
- Why the BAITIANGONG movement does not have laws?
- Spiritual Guidelines is for everyone in the world
- Spiritual Guidelines for BAITIANGONG followers
- The anthropomorphic god
- Why should people pray to the CREATOR?
- The Five Realisations
- Why pray to the CREATOR?
- The Prayer to pray to The CREATOR
- Examination in life
- Fear is an integral part of life
- Fear of Death
- Fear of being deprived
- Renouncing BAITIANGONG
- Other forms of Fear
- Why do we fear the CREATOR?
- Think Good about and appreciate the existence of the CREATOR
- Unexamined life
- Good Consciousness vs. Bad or Evil Consciousness
- Think Good
- See Good and Hear Good
- Speak Good and Do Good
- BAITIANGONG way of Obsequies and the Urn
- The intentions of the BAITIANGONG way of Obsequies
- Filial Piety
- Praying to your ancestors vs. praying for your ancestors
- Why follow so strictly?
- Wearing white
- Letter of Intent
- 24-hour Fasting
- 72-hour fasting in the month of October
- Benefits of fasting
- Benefits of BAITIANGONG fasting on a global scale
- What are the reasons we should break our fast?
- Obligatory fasting
- BAITIANGONG Sexual Relationship Guidelines
- Fornication (cohabitation) and celibacy
- One Mistress
- The best and most harmonious society
- The sinful sexual acts